graphic card for fsx

Pro Member Trainee
planecrazycol Trainee

is a sapphire x1600pro radeon 512mb (agp slot) a good card to run fsx on,if not,what cards are good to run fsx on

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you can't use the latest PCIe cards, your motherboard may not support it, get the best AGP card you can find.
The latest would be that choice.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

i just bought the 1650 pro so i hope its good i only have agp and dont have the money to upgrade my motherboard and prosser 😕 😕

but i cant use it till x-mas Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 😀

and o ya welcome to flyaway

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

I do have that card at PCI version. I do have also a strong computer.
With that card with some adjusments mainly in AUTOGEN - i have 17-21 FPS at Seattle runway R-340 clear sky . After taking off I have more than 26. It is important to have a high speed CPU. ( more than 3Gh)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...