Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

no connection to the gamematch server

janiTTor

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:19 am 

Hi all!

I have a big problem with my cfs 3 multiplayer mode. I can't logon to the gamematch server. There is always the message appearing: "Network error. Close the multiplyer menu an try again".

The machine is running behind a T-com W700V Router in a DMZ. But i also tried without DMZ and forwarding all Ports 2300 UDP and 28883 to 28886 UDP to this machine. When i scan the ports from external so everything seems to be allright. But i can't connect to the gamematch server.

I don't use a personal firewal and the Windows XP SP2 firewall is disabled. When enabling the xp firewall there is the normal message popping up that a application (cfs3.exe) is trying to connect to the internet. I allow the connection but it also doesn't work. I also tryed to open every single port 2300,28883,28884,.... in the xp firewall but that also didn't help. So i disabled it completely.

Steam and GTR 2 are working fine with forwarding and with DMZ too. So forwarding must be ok.

I also uninstalled the game two times and did a clean re-install with default values.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks a lot!

Kai-Uwe (Germany)
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 pm 

Right now many servers are down because of bad weather, wait a day or two if it's still a problem then come back and we can try to see what's wrong.

Radar

autobahnraser

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:51 am 

i have the same probleme and i am from canada .
somebody

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:15 pm 

there's no servers for CFS3. what is it? counter strike is older and we can find some servers to play. why CFS3 don't have servers now? please help me !!!
RyanClark
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:55 pm 

I had the same problem too iv tried 2 days to get cfs3 online iv used both game disks and all my usb port and i cant get on. i played on it perfectly around july and then came back a few days ago and cant get on whats wrong can microsoft support the game anymore? Sad
morris91
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:46 pm 

RyanClark wrote:
I had the same problem too iv tried 2 days to get cfs3 online iv used both game disks and all my usb port and i cant get on. i played on it perfectly around july and then came back a few days ago and cant get on whats wrong can microsoft support the game anymore? Sad

Hi mate i know your new but this post is a year old.

Try making a new post with your own subject and im sure people will help you as soon as thay can.

Also Welcome on your first post to Fly Away