no connection to the gamematch server

janiTTor Guest

Hi all!

I have a big problem with my cfs 3 multiplayer mode. I can't logon to the gamematch server. There is always the message appearing: "Network error. Close the multiplyer menu an try again".

The machine is running behind a T-com W700V Router in a DMZ. But i also tried without DMZ and forwarding all Ports 2300 UDP and 28883 to 28886 UDP to this machine. When i scan the ports from external so everything seems to be allright. But i can't connect to the gamematch server.

I don't use a personal firewal and the Windows XP SP2 firewall is disabled. When enabling the xp firewall there is the normal message popping up that a application (cfs3.exe) is trying to connect to the internet. I allow the connection but it also doesn't work. I also tryed to open every single port 2300,28883,28884,.... in the xp firewall but that also didn't help. So i disabled it completely.

Steam and GTR 2 are working fine with forwarding and with DMZ too. So forwarding must be ok.

I also uninstalled the game two times and did a clean re-install with default values.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks a lot!

Kai-Uwe (Germany)

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right now many servers are down because of bad weather, wait a day or two if it's still a problem then come back and we can try to see what's wrong.

Radar

autobahnraser Guest

i have the same probleme and i am from canada .

somebody Guest

there's no servers for CFS3. what is it? counter strike is older and we can find some servers to play. why CFS3 don't have servers now? please help me !!!

Pro Member Trainee
Joe (RyanClark) Trainee

I had the same problem too iv tried 2 days to get cfs3 online iv used both game disks and all my usb port and i cant get on. i played on it perfectly around july and then came back a few days ago and cant get on whats wrong can microsoft support the game anymore? 😞

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

RyanClark wrote:

I had the same problem too iv tried 2 days to get cfs3 online iv used both game disks and all my usb port and i cant get on. i played on it perfectly around july and then came back a few days ago and cant get on whats wrong can microsoft support the game anymore? 😞

Hi mate i know your new but this post is a year old.

Try making a new post with your own subject and im sure people will help you as soon as thay can.

Also Welcome on your first post to Fly Away

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...