Flight sim screensaver

ready2fly Guest

Would anyone be interested in a flight simulator screensaver? I have a program that can create them. I was thinking if everyone could send me some of their best screenshots I can put one togather and make it available for free. It would be nice if they were 1024X768 or bigger and didnt have any of the red messages like the replay or paused messages.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
krpowers Trainee

This works really well: http://screensaver.msn.com

It uses pictures from whatever folder on your computer you choose and switches them every 10 seconds with a nice fade transition. At the bottom right of the screen, it has a little bar with your local time and weather conditions. You can even pick an RSS feed which will show in a semi-transparent box that repositions itself around the screen with each picture change. I have a folder with 100+ aircraft pictures that I've downloaded from this site and others.

Hard to believe... a product from M$ that's actually good, and it's free!

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

There is a free dowload of FSX (FSX not required) screensaver on the MS FSX site.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...