as stated, whenever i change the default flight to my payware a/c, airport, and check the "make default" box, it never saves. i can restart and defaults back to the cessna. i'm at a loss. i've changed it many times and never had this problem until i changed my computer and reinstalled fs9.
1 Answers
Usually if you set up a flight that way it will usually work if you check the "Save Flight " box and then title it, and go back and click "Fly Now" and actually do the flight........at least it has on mine so far.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee