Is there a simple Panel Editor?

Pro Member Trainee
Jerry Porter (Jerry62) Trainee

Is there a panel editor that you can move gauges around or add or remove then from a panel?
I have a Culver Cadet in FS that I would like to make the panel look like the one I used to own. Thanks Jerry

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

or this
it has FSX support and easier on the wallet.
ps trial version available.

Pro Member Trainee
Jerry Porter (Jerry62) Trainee

I downloaded the fspanelstudio demo to try it out.

Thanks Guys, Jerry

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

GMax (iclude with FS9 & FSX) has panel editing capability

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...


Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...