Fuel Gauges on 737

Pro Member Trainee
Ricksterbman Trainee

Can anybody clue me in out there? I will be flying a 737 for a virtual airline , and included with that will be fuel usage reports I would imagine.
I downloaded the plane, and when it is sitting full on the runway the left and right fuel gauges both read 10 3 (the three is smaller than the other two numbers) then below that it is posted (x 1000).

Maximum fuel capacity for the aircraft is listed as 35,233.30 lbs. or
5259.61 gallons. Plus there is a center tank........so what in the world am I looking at on the fuel gauges? Pounds? Gallons? Liters? or None of the above?

I checked the Learning Center on the FLight Simulator and everything else on there I could think of, and have come up with no explanations on this. Are the gauges giving me percentages of full tank or what ? 😳

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

Should be pounds on the fuel gages. At least the real 737s read in pounds.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...