Avionics Switch, Fly The Airbus A380

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

When I downloaded the payware, "Fly The Airbus A380", and when I tried the Adventure Manager, which turns everything off in the cockpit, The radios can't seem to work. I assume that I need to turn the avionics switch on but I can't seem to find it. I looked through all the panels. Can someone who also uses this product tell me where the avionics switch is located or what button do I need to press on the keyboard to activate it? Thanks!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

If you do not get an answer as to where the switch it.

I do not have this air craft but have found on other air craft that do not have the avionic switch available ctrl-E will turn it on.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...