Can someone repaint EVA Air Airbus A380 this for me?

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I've been searching for an EVA Air Airbus A380 but unfortunately, I can't find a file for it. The only thing I found was a Perfect Flight Fly The Airbus A380. They have EVA Air on it but it costs money. Can someone repaint the Airbus A380 in EVA Air Livery colors and upload it to AVSIM for me?
http://www.fs2000.org/a380/liveries.htm
Here's the link to what I want. The Airbus A380 in EVA Air colors is the 37th one down. It's mainly in green colors. I want the download to look exactly just like that. Thanks if anyone helps me on this.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...