28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Dude, I fly more than a 767 Captain!
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Was just wondering what everyone's time in the "cockpit" looks like.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I punched 5-10 but I know that it's slightly more than that. Many times I start a flight, walk away and a few hours later sit down, find out where I am, check the GPS, ATC and land.
I'll do this in different parts of the world and recently I started to keep the "automatic log" so I can check back remarks about different aircraft.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

What with a new house and baby, I clocked the wrong side of 0 hours this month! Crying or Very sad
Still, that's why I come to work, to read the forums. 😀
Probably still enough time logged to fly for British Airways.

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

RadarMan
If your 5-10 ours including helping us out so... 5-10 ours is no time at all
But I have an other interesting question: How meny oues are spending to fly v.s. how meny ours we spending to impruving/repering our computer?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ok I hit 10 to 15, it may be up to 20 some weeks and under 10 others.
It all depends if I d/load something I really like.Last week I d/loaded some scenery called Canary04(Canary Isles)and was hooked to flying form island to island,anything from 1/2 hour to 1h 15 ,and a couple non ILS
This week Im quite taken by the island of Corsica(corse04) 5 airports to fly between (I know you would'nt really fly across the island in a 767,but hey its my sim 🙄 and i like the bigger stuff
Both by the same man Toni Agramont (he adds all the towns and villages and upgrades the airports)You Read need to check his work out

Oops!
seem to have gone on a bit

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I'm the same as TTT...... if I get something new (scenery or plane) by time will be bigger that week, and as I get at least one new add-on per week, it's usual for me to spend about 8 hours per week in the cockpit!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...