NEW ,CDRS PICTURE OF THE WEEK

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

I'm STARTING SOMETHING NEW.
i WILL TRY TO GET DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL PICTURES .
i WILL CALL THE POST CDRS PICTURE OF THE WEEK.

http://tinypic.com/w0kl4

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Marvelous pic CDR - what camera did you use - like the nice stylish label you put on.

Pro Member First Officer

I did not use a camera.
I just copied and pasted the picture the way it is.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

What he means is did you use Active Camera or something else?

Pro Member First Officer

No,
I used a camera called Multi Grab that can be downloaded from here .
http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Nice Pic - gorgous sky colour !

Pro Member Captain

CDR wrote:

I did not use a camera.
I just copied and pasted the picture the way it is.

Copy/pasted from where?

CDR wrote:

No,
I used a camera called Multi Grab that can be downloaded from here .
http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/

I am getting a bit confused - was this a screenshot which you took during an actual FSflight as the quality is excellent, almost like a photograph - and I think I will have a bash at the Multi Grab prog if this is what it turns out.
Thanks.

Pro Member Captain

Chris102 wrote:

I am quite capable of asking my own questions and am curious to know how you can work out what I mean 😂
To me a camera is a piece of hard ware which produces either a photograph in digital form or a photograph on film.
Active Camera is a piece of software which enables you to take screenshots or video representation of what is on your screen - and never the twain shall meet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Chris102 wrote:

I am quite capable of asking my own questions and am curious to know how you can work out what I mean.

Sorry - just trying to help..... 🙄

Pro Member Captain

CDR - I need your help. I downloaded and installed MultiGrab and works well but not as user friendly as others I have used. Question is - how did you get that angle of screenshot - was it done in the 'Spot Plane' mode? Would be grateful for any tips on the Multigrab.
DaveC

Pro Member First Officer

Multi grab is used only to take a picture of what ever you
are looking at on your monitor.
If I took the picture now you would see our forum and what I'm typing now.
If you are in the game and in the spot plane you would see whatever you see on your monitor.
The picture I posted of the dc6 landing is one I found while searching the net.
I saved the picture to my desk top and then posted it ti this forum.
If you have any questions on the multigrab just e mail me as some things are to long to explain here.

Pro Member Captain

Thanks CDR - problem solved - if you had explained how you got the photograph originally it would have been clear then. It is normal when you show a photograph that is not yours, to give credit to the author - I hope it wasn't copyrighted. Thank you also for your explanation of the screen capture function - I have a screenshot capture prog which I have used for some time, very much more user friendly than the MultiGrab, so I will stick with it. Thanks again.

Pro Member First Officer

Davec ,
Are you using click grab and save to take monitor pictures

Pro Member Captain

No - I use a freeware screenshot prog called ScreenHunter 4.0 which is the most flexible free software I have come across. You can save the screenshot in most formats ie 'bmp' for quality. 'jpg' for economy of file size or even ''gif. You can define the folder where the screenshot will be saved and it will generate a file name (of your choice) with a 1-up serial number. You can allocate the key press which will activate the screenshot - that is the only manual input required - the rest is all done by ScreenHunter.
The configuration is done the first time you open ScreenHunter but can be amended at any time.
I have quite a few screenshots in the Flyaway FS2004 Gallery and in the Aircraft section of this forum - all done by ScreenHunter - see-
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/3155/davec-heino-aircraft/

... but as in life - screen capture software is governed by that old axiom - one man's meat is another man's poison.
Hope this answers your question.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...