joystick assignment suggestions

guest Guest

Hello, i have owned this game for a year and had a saitek x45 controller that my uncle, who is a whiz at this game, set up perfectly. The assigments were just fine, but that joystick broke after falling. I received a Saitek x52 for christmas, and have installed it, but i don't like the default assignments. My uncle lives in DC and Im in chicago, so i cant ask him. I know how to change the assignments, but I was just wondering how you fly with what assignments, and if you have a x52 or not

another thing that bugs me is when i begin to fly, i take off the parking brakes and the plane immediately jerks to the right and continues going that direction, and it is very hard to get the plane back on the runway and i takeoff like a retard flying diagonally

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

also forgot to mention my calibration is perfect

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...