747 Test Flight

Norway Guest

I just fell down and crash at the last stall test. Some tips for me?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Norway Guest

Ups! Wrong forum.

Please move..

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

the FSX 747 Test Flight is an easy one. Make sure on both stall tests you stay well above 15,000 feet. After the 2nd stall recovery you lose 1 more engine. So now #4 and #3 are out. When your co-pilot radio's to land at Edward's instead of Mojave on final you lose #2. You will have to fight the 747 all the way in to the runway because your only using #1 engine now. The plane for most of this mission wants to fly twisted to the left side. Good Luck!!!

Juggle

guest 12 Guest

that is way hard. i had major problems on vatsim one day when i was on river 9 visual for ronald reagan int. my number 2 engine blew out and wich caused me to use full rudder to try and fly it levely. Only to make it worse the river visual 9 isnt a straight in approach instead u have to follow the river(because of the restricted airspace, white house, congress and stuff like that). I almost completely crashed and on vatsim 😳 man that would have been embarrasing.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...