I tried deleting it, but then it would have an error saying "cannot load file such and such"
5 Answers
😕 You say delete,how?
Have you deleted the scenery from scenery settings in fs9?
Or have you just deleted the scenery file?
I deleted the whole file from the Addon Scenery folder
Have you also gone into Settings/Scenery Library and deleted the appropriate entry there ❓
😳 Yes, you must delete from the scenery settings in fs9
fire up fs9 then goto settings/scenery.now find the scenery you dont want and delete using the options on the right hand side
That should cure your problem
There is no real need to delete scenery folders,just uninstall it from fs9
Thanks guys that solved the problem! 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
Captain