RWY12 scenery install

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I'm having a little confusion installing the RWY12 scenery files. I'm just not sure what it meant by the Read Me instructions. It says to put Lib1 into the add-on scenery folder. Easy enough. Then for libraries 2 and 3 you're told to:

copy only the Scenery files and Texture files (not the folders) into the newly created Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery (and into Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Texture).

My question is - which 'newly created' addon folders are they referring to? There is already the Addon Scenery/Scenery folder so it isn't exacly new.

Thanks for the help!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Forget about the newly created files bit and put the scenery files in the Addon scenery/scenery folder and the textures in the Addon scenery/textures folder 😀 .

Pro Member Trainee
George (tough) Trainee

Look at the first library#1 theres a file called Static Object Library.Copy that file into your C/program files/microsoft games/fs9/addon scenery/and paste it in there.then copy the scenery and texture files from other libraries and paste them in the statics object library/scenery and texture files.
Also when you add objects to your rwy12 program you must go to the folder rwy12 v1.2 and click a file called img.there paste the image files otherwise you cant add the object you before placed on Static object library.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...