Airplanes go up or down, why?

Generic Guest

Hello,
after taking off the ground and reaching about 6000 ft, my airplanes go up or down (airbus, boeing) when I center the joystick. I'm sure that my joystick is calibrated and I think it is not the wind.
Can you help me? Any advice?
Thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

It could be that the elevator trim is set too high or too low.

Generic Guest

Yes, thank you. It's work. But I'm wondering where I can see on control panel status of elevator trim. I cannot find it in Airbus or Boeing. Is there any instrument which will show elevator trim status like e.g. flaps status?

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Well it depends on the panel you are using. For example, on a few addon panels, the trim area is a completely different window. On the original default boeing 737 panel in the game, the trim is on the main panel. So it all depends on the panel that you are using.

robbier

Generic Guest

I am using default panels on all airplanes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...