My laptop and pc upgrade help

Pro Member Trainee
KEEGAN GRIFFIN (KEEGAN) Trainee

hi there

i am just wondering what could i upgrade on my destop pc and my laptop to run fsx

my desktop
is a hp pavilion a640.uk
it has 256mb installed but i added an extra 256mb eryer this year as it was going very slow in fs9
i dont know if it has a video card or not
and it has 80gn hard drive
2.8 pentium 4 cpu i think its deafently 2.8

my brand new laptop
is a
acer aspire 3690wlmi
1gb ram
60gb hard drive
intel celeron m cpu 1.72ghz

my laptop seems to run fsx ok
but my desktop is very slow at playing fsx and has realy bad graphics even when settings are at high

i am just wondering what stuff could i add to make m pc and laptp faster and to run fsx smoother

i was thinking of some more ram and a graphics card for my desktop

change my laptop to 2gb of ram

please suggest some please

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
guest 12 Guest

if you computer's mother board has a pci express or agp slot i suggest upgrading or buying a good gfx card. 1gb of ram at least. as for the laptop just try not to over heat it Surprised

Pro Member Trainee
KEEGAN GRIFFIN (KEEGAN) Trainee

ok thanks for that do reccomend me making my laptop to 2gb of ram

guest 12 Guest

if you have the money then u do what you want. yea the more ram the better

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...