My Europe Tour

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,our in Europ

Some of you may remember that I started a Tour in Europe on FS2004 but as you may have noticed I haven't been posting about it. My PC has been in a wreck lately and my dad has been up and down like a yo yo trying to sort it out with my local PC store: 'PC WORLD'.

Hopefully it will be up and running again soon.

For now I am flying on my laptop but doing my tour on the laptop won't be so great as it isn't that poweful for the sim

😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

and my dad has been up and down like a yo yo trying to sort it out with my local PC store

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Im sure that your father is going to repair it soon,until then be patient and inform us when are you ready to start your tour. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I sure will- he is a very good person to fix things if you like.

But unfortunately, repairing one of the PCs is proving a difficukt task 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

pc world = fools! a local computer shop is normally best i've found

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...