While running ActiveSky weather my computer crashes from time to time. It does it while it is checking for updates. My computer is very powerful so I am sure that is not the problem. Are there ports I need to open in my router? Please help.
1 Answers
theres never been any crash since I started to use it 2 years ago. the connection for update never required me to open a port. I guess is that its the conflict with some other recently installed program. I had a lot of this kinda senario where I cant find the reason for some problem, after a prolonged time the problem goes away after I delete a totally unrelated program.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain