Can anyone tell me where to get my hands on a printable copy of the Keymap/Key assignments? Is there a file in the root dir? I need it for ease of use in programming my X-45.
Cheers
2 Answers
Keyboard commands. download and print out.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Thanks, that was JUST what I needed.
Happy New Year!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain