Navigraph - Nice Chart tool

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Just thought i would make people aware of this tool. It is free to download and free to register. Upon registering you recieve 6 Free Credits which will allow you to make 3 downloads. I downloaded charts for Edinburgh (EGPH) and the number of charts i got was extensive.

It is worth downloading just to get charts for 2-3 airports. Charts cover, all procedures for the aiport, ground layouts, ILS approach charts, NDB approach charts, Full SIDs and STARs, APSI parking charts, Engine failure procedure charts for each runway, and General+Arrival+Departue Notes for the airport.

I presume that after the credits run out you will have to purchase more credits to download more charts.

http://www2.navigraph.com/www/default.asp[/url]

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Hi Tartan,

That's really interesting...in cases where free charts can't be found, perhaps this tool could offer a way out.
Any chance you could show us (or tell something about) the quality of the charts?
UK AIP is generally of top quality, but I personally find the Spanish AIP for example much harder to read (sometimes it's not even in english), not to mention charts from say Brazil, Argentina etc.

And do you pay per chart, or per airport package or..?

Regards
Ardjan

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

I will try to get a screenshot up today. Each download is a charts package for an aiport.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Thanks - but don't worry - already purchased it.
First set of charts was very detailed and clear, but unfortunately the textual data was missing (which was what I was looking for most).

Anyway - looks very promising, thanks again for the tip.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...