fsx atc sound not working?

x pilot Guest

Hi guys, anyone got a problem with not being able to hear atc? voice volume and that is on high and cannot hear pilot voice or atc voice, all other sounds are good to go?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

An audio CODEC may be missing or deactivated.

Windows XP: open device manager, go to sound, video and game controllers, audio compression codecs, properties tab and check that the codec listed above are installed. If they are select properties for each one and check "Use this audio codec". If one or more codec are missing repair Windows XP using the CD.

Radar

x pilot Guest

strange because it was working yesterday but just not today for some reason... i have done what you said and all is ok! i have surround speaker plugged into the rear port and a heat set into the front ports so my wife cant hear me cranking up the throttles...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...