ATC Sound problems

Pro Member First Officer
D5Tweddle First Officer

Hope someone can help!

I have noticed on my FS9 that the ATC voice is very quiet, been like this for the last couple of weeks, and I don't know what I have done. The volume is on max in the FS9 settings box I have reduced the sound in the others (cokpit/enviroment/engines etc) and this does not make a difference. I have put the volume on max on the speakers on my PC (control panel, sound & audio devices). I have even checked the realtek sound, and they are all fine. My sound system is a 2.1 Logitech, which I have had now for a year, and this is working fine.

I also use PM sounds, and this has not been changed/altered.

I have check the sound folder in my main FS9 file, and I have noticed there is no sound.cfg file, would this be my cause?

Could do with some help, and I look forward to any help.

Happy New Year!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
martinsarling Trainee

Right-click the Volume button on taskbar, and then choose Sounds in the menu.
Click on communications tab at the top of the dialogue box.
Click on 'Do Nothing' 
Done.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...