So, I choose Free Flight, I landed on selected airport successfully and I taxi to the gate. What next? What is command for turning off the engines? I turned them off on Master switch below throttles. After that there is no message that I finished Free Flight successfully?!? I can only what ma airplane how to stays on the gate. How to finish it correctly?
Thanks...
2 Answers
A free flight never ends until you end it manually by selecting end flight or crash
What I do is, I land, taxi to a gate. Get the luggage off, connect the jetways, pretend that the passengers have disembarked and request taxi to parking. Shut it all off, and save it as Free Flight Airport - Airport Completed Date, example, Free Flight EGSS - EGLL Completed 1/1/07
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer