No Visual Jetways, Can anyone help me

Pro Member Trainee
bentley Trainee

I must be doing something wrong, I have no visual jetways at any of my airports. I have the special effects on high, my scenery on high, but all i see are box looking airports. I also cant seem to arrive at an airport with fuel truck.
Thansk for your help

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

System specs please.

Your scenery has to be on max and you have to have the airport vehicles slide far to the right also.
Park in a space, a green bar will come to the top of the screen telling you yes or no.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
bentley Trainee

I have changed my settings and I still have no visual jetways at any of my airports. I just purchased a new computer for FSX and I cant see the jetways. I purchased a Dell XPSS with NVIDIA GeForce 7900. Any other suggestions?

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

What Airport are you using? Some airports will not have visable jetways. You have choose an airport with the right gates in order to get the jetways...normally, the Heavy gates (for Airbus 380s and 747-400s) has the most jetways.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

how do you get the jetways to attach like it says they can do on the box i tryed ctrl+J like it says in contolls

He man I have the same problem thats the only thing I cant do I can open my cargo doors and the little cars come and unload it and the pushback car come to my aircraft and pushes me back its just jetways will not work. can someone please help me.

The wy to get the cargo doors and trucks to open is to push shift-e the quickly push after that 2. they should open and the cargo trucks will come right to you

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...