I have ordered a new computer, and I wondered if there was anyway I could transfer cargo pilot to my new pc without buying it again.
Thanks in advance.
1 Answers
mossy,
I did it by saving my downloaded CP installer and the update on a flash drive, along with saving my Profile folder too. Just be sure to keep your emails that have the correct documentation numbers from Just Flight in case the reinstallation requires it. If you save your Profile folder and then copy it into the new installation, all your work will still be there.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee