Chicago- O'Hare Int'

Pro Member Trainee
Ebs757 Trainee

Does anyone know were I can download free Chicago O'Hare scenery?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There don't appear to be any O'hare scenery packages for freeware at the moment, however keep checking the downloads library:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

Fantastic pay.

http://www.flytampa.com/

Boston is free.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

that boston freeare is just amazing isn't it?!
found a video that features it. Just follow the linky:

Is the flytampa boston freeware easy on framerates?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Is the flytampa boston freeware easy on framerates?

It depends on your machine, it worth trying.

Radar

Do the jetways in the flytampa Boston freeware move or pull up to your aircraft? Also, on the Flytampa website they have screenshots of many different AI aircraft featuring real airlines, are these plane included with the download? If not were can I get them? Thanks to everyone that has helped me with my questions, and kept this fourm very resourcefull to a wonderfull hobby. Bow Down

That Boston is actually freeware from some george guy I think and no.
Also theres only simflyers KODR that I can think of

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...