On the way to Inchoen Int. from O'hare.. Werid rainbow cloud

Pro Member Trainee
maxboost7 Trainee

In the half way to Inchoen Int. from O'hare.. about 40,000 ft... Some werid rainbow (changing color) clouds suddenly showwed up.. any idea???

Color changes very rapidy.. sometimes it disappear then show up again.. Is this natural effect or game bug?? thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Looks like the Northen Lights, But i didn't know you could get it in that part of the world.

Guest Ed Guest

Yep, looks like the Aurora Borealis. Were you flying over the polar regions when you saw it? I've seen it around Iceland and southern Alaska.

Ed

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Guest Ed wrote:

Yep, looks like the Aurora Borealis. Were you flying over the polar regions when you saw it? I've seen it around Iceland and southern Alaska.

Ed

Personally, I'm pretty certain it's the Aurora Borealis. I flew a similar route into Incheon and saw them. The great circle route between North America and the Far East does very often pass near polar regions.

For the original poster, here's some information:

http://www.iit.edu/~johnsonp/smart00/lesson1.htm

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...