why nobody answearing !

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

HRy, I have a prob with multiplayer, My multiplayer logging off after few minns of joining a server and its says"you are running other comoouter" Its a gull version from ebgames i bought, didnt download from interet, please help . anyhow.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
757Andrews Guest

I get it a bit too, it happenxs after you go into a couple of sessions. Just restart and join a session quickly...that's it!

Pro Member Trainee
erik Lievano (elievano) Trainee

easy:restart in a clean boot,restart ,clean cache,and tep folders and try again

Bryce Bolz Guest

You would think that for $70 bucks you wouldn't have connection issues I can never seem to connect to any multi player session then when I create my own and turn my router to dmz host and port forward everything it will sometimes show up to my friends as -1 ping and sometimes show up as 100 ping the only reason I got this game was for multi player and it seems that Microsoft is not acknowledging that there are problems with multi player and I have wasted my money yet again.

Pro Member Trainee
lambkin Trainee

I used to have that problem until i went under "network settings" on the multiplayer main screen and set -8388607 under both "connection time out" and "keep alive". For me it worked just fine after that, hope it helps!

-Lambkin

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

is this your pic elievano

Pro Member Trainee
jewkid80 Trainee

im always getting that message somtime its because when fsx is runn it sometimes is such a big file it block the connection to gamespy. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...