food trucks

hi!!! how are you? good! i gots a question. i see food trucks in the airports, but they dont come to me. does anyone know about this?

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

There is one add-on that does. Unfortunately it is for the FS 2002.

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

There is a way to actually make the other trucks come though. When you park your plane at the gate, turn off your engines, batteries, generators, avionics, light, open your doors and set the parking brake. The baggage trucks should come and press shift+f to call for the fuel truck. You can also set the jetway with shift+j once parked properly. As for the food truck, an add-on will probably come out eventually.

Sombody Guest

Jetway is Ctrl + J 😉

Sombody Guest

Jetway is Ctrl + J 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

You have to have Windows Vista and DirectX 10 in order to do that. Just kidding of course! 😂 😂 Hack

Flink Guest

Hi, i do not know why the food trucks dind't come to the airplane, you know how do that or do things like this in the game !!! please I NEED HELP, you can write me to wave_rcs@hotmail.com. I apriciate

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flink wrote:

Hi, i do not know why the food trucks dind't come to the airplane, you know how do that or do things like this in the game !!! please I NEED HELP, you can write me to wave_rcs@hotmail.com. I apriciate

Download and print this out.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

Flink Guest

Hi, and sorry but i'm a guest, and i can't download the file, can you tell me how can request the food truck, THANKS!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flink wrote:

Hi, and sorry but i'm a guest, and i can't download the file, can you tell me how can request the food truck, THANKS!!!

Download it from www.avsim.com all you do is sign up free.
There's a direct link to it in that link above.

Radar

Flink Guest

sorry but isn't help, i don't know how to do, to come the food truck to the airplane. if you know another trick please tell me i'm deseperated

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

It doesn't go to the airplane! It's just traffic.

Flink Guest

but, in the box apper in the plane, because that i'm asking!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

If you can type a proper sentence and read it out allowed like a little child do that! It will make sure it makes sense then post.

Mealone Guest

Hallo there,
I am a Sim addict, you could say.😉 I have followed the FS from 4.0, I still remember installing it from diskette with the addon scenery and later with the 4.1 the addon sound disk. I have always enjoyed evolving with the new versions of the game and addon's.

I know it's been a while since this last post. But, Would it be possible to create and configure a Catering Truck call in the FSX. Whereby one of the Standard Truck's running around doing nothing specific in Airports could come and attach itself to the right-front or rear-exit.

I myself have little experience in airport traffic other than the baggage, jetway and fuel. Surely this can be added with little effort by someone with knowledge of coding in FSX.

Our machines have got bigger and faster, yet the FSX software has stayed the same (more or less). If this is possible, could they also add baggage to the truck and conveyor belt? this would make FSX even more enjoyable especially when combined with Xpax.

And finally wouldn't it be better to use mp3's instead of wav's? They changed the BMP to DDS and still FSX can recognise both.

Maybe it's a lot to ask. I have only these questions about FSX. The rest of the game is fine for me. 😂

Mealone

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...