Im back now

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Hey guys, ive been busy for the past 6 months or whatever it was, and im back anew... ive actually been "lurking" for 6 months.

So ill be posting alot now 🙂

Thanks.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
7dream8liner7 Guest

Nice to have you back posting. Hopefully any all other members who are "lurking" will begin posting again. This forum has gotten kind of dull without them.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Hopefully any all other members who are "lurking" will begin posting again.

Theyve moved on to other places 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Nice to see you back beerbadger, like you I've been lurking but may make the occasional post.

For obvious reasons I'm not going to go into too much detail, but the site really has changed, for the better I'm not sure, the future lies within the members currently present.

I hope, for one, that Flyaway can continue for many years to come, and become more successful and full of information.

7dream8liner7 wrote:

Nice to have you back posting. Hopefully any all other members who are "lurking" will begin posting again. This forum has gotten kind of dull without them.

Most of them went to http://www.flightsimulationforums.com.

7dream8liner7 Guest

Yea, isn't that the website where the approach guide was posted? When I try to go to the website, it says that I have been banned, even though I have never been there before.

7dream8liner7 wrote:

Yea, isn't that the website where the approach guide was posted? When I try to go to the website, it says that I have been banned, even though I have never been there before.

They probably had trouble with someone on your IP block.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

like you I've been lurking but may make the occasional post.

Same here- do you ever come to NZFF any more Jarred?

JetControl Guest

This site has changed for the better because me and my popular friends post here now Yes All the bad egg members have left and its much better here now :yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...