Dual Core

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Evening All,

Dose anybody know how to make BOTH processors in my AMD Athlon 4800+ Processor work for fs2004 and fsx?

My processor is dual core!

Help would be greatful.

Ta!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Nicr one radar man, Very helpful. I will give it ago

Pro Member First Officer

No Help,

Set FPS @ 35 and at Heathrow (EGLL) i'm getting 29 - 35 fps. I have AMD Drivers etc install and i have downloaded that thing from M$ (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896256)

what is your problem with 29-35FPS??? 😳

I would love to have that amount of FPS at such a big airport..count yourself lucky dont be so greedy the eye cannot see anymore than 25FPS anyway

Pro Member First Officer

lol,

Don't mean to be cheeky, but i can notice it @ 25FPS -> 30FPS, After that i can't see any difference.

I want to be greedy becasue i have sepnt £200 on a processor thats supposed to be "The Next Generation"

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Have you tried the AMD Dual Core Optimizer? Its on Google 😎

Pro Member First Officer

Yup, Noticed a little difference.

What else can i do to make FS run with a constent 25 - 30FPS?

thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...