My GAWD!!!! PULL UP!!!

Elkin Guest

I'll tell you what!!!!

There is something called PMsounds. It is great!!!! It is free, it downloads in moments. It adds all the GPWS sounds to almost any aircraft. It is fabulous!!!

It calls out: Whoop whoop pull up.. , bank angle, altitude alerts- 10000, 2500, 500 and so on., minimums, glideslope,, the whole gambit. You can even turn of and on different sounds!!! It is fab!!! Big time!!

I have a B-58 hustler and it all works well!!!

Get it on!!

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Is it just an add on for the sounds or do you need to download it to work with other programs?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Found it, but I haven't tried it out yet.

pmSounds - Freeware for MSFS

http://www.projectmagenta.com/products/pmsounds.html

Radar

Elkin Guest

It is fantastic!!!!

You download it (have FSUIPC 3.3) - it is free-. Run the execute/install thing and that is it!!!!

Start up FS9, go to the desk top and start pmsounds and that is it!!!!! You can even check the items you don't want. There are about 50 sounds: pull up, altititude, terraign. gear down, bank angle and and and,,, It is great.
It runs in the background and 'attatches' itself to whatever plane you are flying.

Go get it!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

I will try it tonight...

Elkin Guest

You won't be dissapointed!!!!! It is great. Doesn't work will all planes though.

I don't know how many times I was saved by a simple audible 'bankangle' call. Because I was looking down jacking with the INS or something.

Remember! You can temp delete the sounds you don't want if your current GPWS sys has it.

"When flying, One must learn from otherpilots mistakes. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself"

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Elkin,

Downloaded FSUIPC and installed it in PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT GAMES\FLIGHT SIMULATOR 9\MODULES. Believe that's the right thing to do? 🙄

Then got: pmSounds\pmSounds.exe which you posted we should just follow the steps and run install.

I don't think we have to register the FSUIPC to get it working or where have I screwed up this config? Idea

Help Elkin, RadarMan, TTT ! ...😳

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Orlandogeorge --AkA:George.
Did you downloaded as free ware ? I tried to download it but what came out is just the new DLL. Did you had the setup for it, The site I found it cost that driver some 40 dollars

Rafi,

Yes, I downloaded as freeware insofar as I can determine. Apparently the pmSounds\pmSounds.exe instrament sound files are to run indeprndently of the former and some sort of config. will be achieved however to be honest I am actualy quite confused as to what has happened. From what you are posting I believe we share somewhat of a similar issue?

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Orlandogeorge --AkA:George.
Are u sure it is working without FSUIPC? I am in the site of PMSound and it says to be sure to have it.
From where you loaded it down and what exactly did you loaded down. I need that driver for some other stuff to. Maybe PMSound and the "other stuff" needs only the DLL

Elkin Guest

All you need is FSUIPC version 3.0 AND the unlock key that you can get at Pete Dawsons website. It then works. I love it! It works with all,,, allmost all large planes!!

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks Elkin,

Hey if you are not already a member of Fly Away I hope you become one as you are a good guy. Only $5.00 U.S. and worth it. You can then post in all the other Forums. I will get the registration key from Dawsons website as you mention. BTW, Just for the info is it right that FSUIPC3.0 should be installed in the FS9 MODULES folder? ..Is that what you did when you d/load it?

Rafi,

I am going to do as Elkin suggests. If I meet with success and or uncover any issue that will help you I will post a message for you in this Forum. Looks like the free version 3.40 is insufficient to launch PMSounds. Need Reg. Key. $28.00 U.S.
http://www.projectmagenta.com/products/pmsounds.html

Pro Member First Officer

Rafi,

RadarMan posted this link which will help us out...Thanks to Radar!!

http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=10812

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Pmsounds reg key is FREE!!!! You do not have to pay for it!!! Pete made several of his creations free for use with exclusive reg keys. Go GET IT

I registered about 5 days ago. I would have paid more. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer

Way to go Elkin. I see you are now a Fly Away Trainee but your knowledge is probably at Captian. (joined Sept. 24th but no rank was showing?) Welcome aboard sir. 😀

You are right, the pmsounds are very very cool. I am really liking this addon. Thanks for bringing it to the attn. of us here. FS just gets more and more cool.

Rafi,

Just install both programs and then select the Alt. in FS. Register your addon by entering KEY: FE1M 47XB P05G. -It's free and that's it. Will need to minimize Sim. and start PMsounds to get them working together as you know.

Happy Flying.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Thank you. You are right!! There is a tremendous world of items available to enhance this amazing program.

I have only been involved with FS for 2 months. I was turned off of it in '98 because of it's crappy seaweed looking scenery.

There are a lot of things going on now.

When I go to Hong Kong in the sim, I land at Kai Tak, drive a car to the waterfront -star ferry- then take a boat over to the hk side and drive around.

It is great hmm?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Just installed PMSounds. It's an excellent find, Elkin. Thanks!

bokaboi Guest

❓ Where can i get a sound clip of a TWPS "Wooop Wooop pull up pull up"

bokaboi Guest

Thanks for replying so soon
but i need sumthing to download. like an mp3 or wma. of the TWPS it for an assignment on powerpoint
im doing air crashes sory if i posted this in the wrong place i dont yet really know how to use a forum

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here's a collection of aircraft sounds. I hope that you can find what you need.
Some are very cool!

http://avanimation.avsupport.com/Sound.htm

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...