A simple way to install paint jobs...

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

➡ does anyone no how to put the repaints on Banned , ive seen some other peoples answers Rules but its all too hard, can you help? Help!

im tryin to get the British airways 737-800 plane repaint if you need to know Ermm... Oops!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Only one way.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
elephant Trainee

u sure bout that ❓

😕 Idea 😳 😕 😕 😕

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Firstly, if Radarman says its the way, then you can be assurred that it is.

All I will add is this (and believe me, I'm NO expert) but I have just started doing repaints and I use FSRe-paint (from Abacuspub). It is a simple program to use and does all the installations of the new paint job into FS2004 for you. In short, if you are having problems with installations, you might want to take a look at this program until you get the hang of using other means to do repaints.

Hope this helps

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

elephant wrote:

➡ does anyone no how to put the repaints on Banned , ive seen someother peoples awnsers Rules but its all too hard, can you help? Help!

im tryin to get the British airways 737-800 plane repaint if you need to know Ermm... Oops!

Click on the link below and confirm that this is the repaint you want to add: ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=ba737fsx.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Archeronox Guest

I think you mean FSX...

There's a checkbox that says "Show all variations" or somwthing else on the Aircraft Selction Screen on Free Flights... See if this don't work at first...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...