Jeppensen charts for FS (free???)

dme43 Guest

is there any free jeppensen charts on the net for use in FS?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

dme43 wrote:

is there any free jeppensen charts on the net for use in FS?

None that I know of, only goverment charts.

dme43 Guest

i dont care what type they are as long as i can read it cause i want to learn more about doing ILS landings and things like the DH (decision height) speed ...etc

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
dme43 Guest

thanks 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
matt4666 Trainee

A really good source of flight charts is from Google Earth. Here is how to get them.

Find your US airport, and zoom in on it.
Find the Wikipedia link and open full article
At the bottom of the article will be a host of external refences, look for Air Nav link, click it and you will be taken to another page which has all the ILS charts, airport diagram etc.

Some ILS charts are different to those on FS, but a quick check of most procedures usally checks out ok.

BTW this does not work for any other countries outside USA, so if your want europe and Africa you'll be out of luck

Hope this help

Matt

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...