Activation Problem

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

Hello to all, I've been gone for a while but I'm glad to be back with FSX.

I've ran into a small problem in registering my product. I first installed FSX on two other computers, with running the program not being sucessful on either.

I now have installed it on a new computer, and when I attempt to register, I am told I have registered it too many times.

How would I go about fixing this problem? By uninstalling it? There is no
"uninstall" option under FSX under the start programs menu. Would simply removing it through "Add or Remove Programs", and would this fix the registration problem?

Thanks in advance.
Jeffb57

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Because of Microsoft's activation feature, you will have to contact MS. The number should be in the program in the activation wizard.

x pilot Guest

hi there i had the same prob when i kept changing stuff on my pc and it said the same thing! ring up the local microsoft nearest to you and they will give you a new product key and then your away!

all i all about 3 mins on the phone, there should be toll free number there, i live in germany so i rang the uk as i cannot spraken the duetch!

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

Thanks guys!
Called Microsoft and got it all sorted out.

x pilot Guest

No worries, there is always a way to fix a problem!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...