ATC add-on to use offline?

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Unfortuantely I cannot use FS at the same time as using the internet so flying with Vatsim is out of the question. Is there an ATC addon that you can use offline? If so, how does it work?
Cheers

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Radar Contact
http://www.jdtllc.com/

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Thanks for the link captain.

However, I am a little confused with the whole downloading thing. I saw the 'newest version' of this addon(Version 4) but to have this I need version 3.7. Does this cost at all?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Odyssey wrote:

Thanks for the link captain.

However, I am a little confused with the whole downloading thing. I saw the 'newest version' of this addon(Version 4) but to have this I need version 3.7. Does this cost at all?

Yes, Radar Contact is payware $44. If you buy it, you will get version 4.3, that's all you need. I don't know of any for free. I don't have the program so I can't help with details. I was just trying to help you find something. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...