Using the mouse AND keyboard simultaneously...

The Unknown Soldier Guest

Hey...Well, i just played this game for the first time, and i'm not impressed with the control options if you don't have a joystick.
Now, i know if you want to get the best out of a good flight sim, a joystick is essential, but i don't have one yet. 😞
So, my question to you is this:
Is it possible to play this game using the mouse to pitch/roll with the axis, and the keyboard for all the other controls AT THE SAME TIME?
I have tried going through the options myself, but to no avail using mouse and keyboard together...is there a fix/add-on/hack/etc available? Or can it already be done and i'm just being dumb 😕
I will check back here soon, any help will be appreciated. 🙂

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A joystick is always preferable for a flight Sim but can be run with the keyboard but then your defeating the purpose of flight.
A MS Word doc with default keyboard commands is in the root directory.

Radar

Philippe Cardoso Guest

Fallowtia steps on tutorial um Thais link:

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/61764-tutorial-using-mouse-to-control-air-planes/

worked White me! 

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...