SearchSearch 

No Missions???

Pro Member Trainee
Kalnon Trainee

First thing I did after buying, installing and running FS2020 for the first time was look for missions like FSX has.  Took me a minute to realize there are none.  I'm so very sad.  The missions were totally the best part of FSX so I just don't understand why there are none in FS2020.

I know there are a few "Activities" but they don't compare to all the really fun, interesting and challenging array of missions FSX offered.  Like flying a JANET 737 full of government workers to the Area 51 base while being buzzed by UFO's or investigating an ancient temple in the Amazon Rainforest in a Grummun Goose and having to get back and land while dealing with multiple failures.  It's the main reason I still play FSX today because they're so much fun and challanging. 

Sightseeing around the world is cool but it just feels kinda pointless.  Kinda reminds me of Star CItizen where there's this huge beautiful world to sightsee and explore but not much else to do.  Or like if GTA5 didn't have any storyline or missions to do.  Sure, it's fun to run/drive around and shoot stuff in a big open world but would get old very quick.

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?  Does anyone know if they plan on adding more "Activities" or hopefully some real missions to do in the future? 

1 Responses

Jcdenton115 Guest

I am of totally the same opinion, I like the game it is occasionally jaw dropping but there is a part of me just wished it had included the missions. Feels a little pointless like what have I achieved  after flying across the Atlantic in 2020 some stats. I want challenges like rescue a rhino fly a dc3 in the Congo for 45 mins low level land a 747 with no engines after a test. These things I will remember for decades. Landing in donegal I will not.