I have the md-11 and dc-10 in my fsx and a few other aircraft But I noticed they don't dock with my add on aircraft am I supposed to add something to the scenery cfg or something likfe that?
3 Answers
Press CTRL+J to ACTIVATE the jetway 😉
You need to put in correct contact points for the Jetway in the Aircraft file. Your best bet would be to copy + paste from a stock aircraft that can dock and then fine tune it from there. The section that pertains to the Jetway is the
number of exits line in the Aircraft.cfg
You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain
Trainee
Site Admin