Aircraft Container Manager Activation

Pro Member Trainee
BobFam Trainee

Is there any way to get the activation key for the Aircraft Container Manager? I have the Version 2.5 unregistered program and want to get it activated. They are no longer in business as far as I can see. Any help sure would be appreciated. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I imagine you bought through them, email them and tell them the problem.
Give them any information you can, order number, email, name, address etc.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
BobFam Trainee

Hi RadarMan. I think I might have downloaded it as a demo. I can't find my order for it. They are no longer in business. I'll try them but without any positive sales order I doubt they will help me. I see there are cracks available at some of the crack sites but I don't like to use them. I don't mind paying for it. Maybe some user who no longer wants theirs will sell me theirs. Regards, Bob.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

BobFam wrote:

Hi RadarMan. I think I might have downloaded it as a demo. I can't find my order for it. They are no longer in business. I'll try them but without any positive sales order I doubt they will help me. I see there are cracks available at some of the crack sites but I don't like to use them. I don't mind paying for it. Maybe some user who no longer wants theirs will sell me theirs. Regards, Bob.

If they're out of business use the crack, it's dead merchandise. Not like piracy.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
BobFam Trainee

If they're out of business use the crack, it's dead merchandise. Not like piracy.

As I said, I'd prefer not to use the crack as you have to register with an X-rated site first. I'd rather buy it, or get it from someone else. Regards, Bob.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...