Websites for FS2002 Multiplayer

hi,what web site does anyone use to play fs2002 multiplayer cus im cant find any

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Austin (AirAustin) Trainee

There aren`t any anymore, in fact, there aren`t any for FS2004 anymore. You should be like the rest of us and get FSX. I`ve never tried FS2002 because I hadn`t heard of it when it was popular, and by the time I found out about Microsoft flight simulators, FS2004 was the major deal. Now, it`s FSX, and believe me, it`s much better than FS2004, so it`s got to be extremely better than FS2002. But as far as your question, there aren`t any Multiplayer sites for FS2002.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...