From FSX to FS2004!

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

A few days back, I posted a question reguarding having FSX and FS2004 on my system. TailHook came back with som good words of advise. I have installed FS2004 and SHELVED FSX! I have found that my FPS has went from 9 to 18 in FSX to an average of 78 to over 190 and spiking to over 200 at times. This change has inspired me, as I have downloaded a truckload of aircraft and such for FS2004. I am now, believe it or not, dabbling in paint kits! My first is a 737-400 as a GREEN FROG! Yep, my wife loves frogs (you should see our home). Anyway, thanks to TailHook, I have delved deeper into this hobby. Until some inspiring things happen to FSX to make it work, I will stay with FS2004.

A PARATROOPERS PRAYER AT 6,000 FEET: "God, I pray the guy that packed this chute was happy!"

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You have no idea how I love to say: I TOLD YOU SO!!

Looking forward to the first ever flying frog with a cockpit and landing gear 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I believe that serious simmers stick with FS2004, gammers play with FSX.
I am the former, so I will live with FS2004 for another 2 years....... 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

The two things I dislike the most about FSX are: 1) they left out the Mackinaw Bridge, and 2) no "gear up", just a gear up/down toggle. FSX has some better graphics for realistic approaches, etc. But, I still use FS9/2004 for some serious IFR proficiency. I also find taildragger flying more realistic in FS9/2004.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...