Black Box

Hey, i have a slight problem with flight sim X in which at certain points in missions there is a large black box in the game.

What can i do to fix this problem???

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

😀 😀 😀 😀

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sounds like a video card problem, update the driver of your video card and update Windows.

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Sort of same thing happened with me (black boxes everywhere). I just updated my drivers and it fixed it.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

You guy's that's the little black box that contain's flight and voice recorder so if you crash the plane we can find out what happened to you!!!!

Duh ??!?!?! 😂 😂 Surprised

I had the same prob and put a post on this forum, it's on page 2 (Wierd "Black Boxes")

have you installed the patches ??

Pro Member Trainee
Todd (ohboy710) Trainee

yep, I'm having the same problem!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it's scenery the SP1 will cure it.
If not then As CRJCapt said it's a driver problem, usually a NVIDIA one.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...