Gray box on bottom right

Medcoder Guest

On the bottom right of Flight Simulator there is a gray box with SID and Stars G35, Road Trip G20 and Pilot Program G25. What is this and how do I remove it. I am using X Box Series S.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello there,

I understand your concern with the gray box appearing on the bottom right of your Microsoft Flight Simulator screen on your Xbox Series S console. It seems like you're referring to the "Gamerscore" display, which showcases achievements and their corresponding scores in the game. Let me help you with a solution to hide this display.

Unfortunately, there isn't a direct option within the Microsoft Flight Simulator settings on Xbox Series S to remove the Gamerscore display. However, you can try the following workaround:

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Xbox Guide.
  • Navigate to the Profile & System tab (usually the last tab on the right).
  • Select Settings and then Preferences.
  • Under Notifications, locate the Xbox Notifications section.
  • You should find a list of notification types to toggle on or off. Experiment with turning off the options related to achievements, such as Achievement Unlocked.

While this method might not remove the gray box entirely, it can help minimize the appearance of achievement-related notifications on your screen.

Please note that this method will affect all games on your Xbox Series S console, not just Microsoft Flight Simulator. If you want to re-enable achievement notifications in the future, you can follow the same steps and toggle the options back on.

I hope this helps you enjoy a more immersive experience in Microsoft Flight Simulator on your Xbox Series S console. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...