Which is the best freeware aircraft carrier add-on for fs2004 that has working catapults and arrestor cables ?
1 Answers
Hi guest! This whole carrier thing is a bit complicated, but if you download Carriers2006 from Avsim or Flightsim,install that, then download rcb-20 gauges and install them into the aircraft of your choice you should be ok.
For more info on this see the "carriers pack" posts in the fs2004 "other forum".
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain