Pilot Question

Guest 5549 Guest

Hello.

You know when you switch to external view and zoom in towards the cockpit and you can see the pilots sitting in the seats, is there any way that you can put your own face onto the pilots body so it looks like you are the pilot flying the plane?

Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

Now that would be cool. You could use someone famous like Ozzy Osborne flying a 747 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I dont think there is a way but I could be wrong. I like that idea though.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

I suppose you could open the flight sim file, find the pictures and edit them, but whether it is worth the trouble is your desicion

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Its possible, but the work demands extensive knoweldge about 3D animation, especially polygonal shading. The face shader has to be stretched in 2 dimension precisely so when it wraps the 3d head polygonal model the texture matches exactly as it should.....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...