Weapons Use in FSX

Guest Guest

Is there any way to fire weapons from planes that have guns or other weapons on them?

Thanks,

CJ

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I know that they got bombs that you can download under misc. I dont know how to fire them though.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Yeah, you can drop the all deadly flour bomb on targets in one of the missions. That makes it sound good, but a better way to put is: you are in an ultra light and you drop little bags filled with flour onto floating targets. To make a dwnloadable bomb or something work you have to alter a bunch of the files to make it work right.

Pro Member Trainee
The_Finman Trainee

Guest wrote:

Is there any way to fire weapons from planes that have guns or other weapons on them?

LOL...I'm not sure what that says about us as a society, but that is just downright scary.

There needs to be some kind of video game equivalent of a Rorschach test. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...