How to install scenery in Fs2004

jetwayatic Guest

How do i install the Boston V2 to my game of Fs 2004?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

jetwayatic wrote:

http://www.planesimulation.com/install4.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jetwayatic wrote:

It's simple: after extracting the contents of the .zip file into a temporary folder, you'll find a Readme file. This is the installation part:

**Installation**

Boston V2 comes with an easy to use installer. This will automatically copy the scenery files & add Boston to your Flight Simulator database.

An optional Static Aircraft option is included within the installer. Do not select them if you wish to use AI Aircraft.

IMPORTANT: If you are using an earlier version of my scenery, you MUST manually remove it from the Flight Simulator database before installing V2.
Any third party AFCADs for Boston Logan must also be removed.

The installer is the blue icon named Boston-Logan2 - just double-click on it and follow the prompts. I'd suggest you read the rest of the Readme file as well.

Enjoy the scenery, it's beautiful and not too heavy on the frames 👍

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

i put in you know that gold edition thats on flyaway i dont know how to add it anyone help? ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...