What type of aircraft do you like the most???

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Which do you like?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Small taildraggers like the Piper Cub.

Pro Member Trainee
shirke01 Trainee

The 747 will always be my favorite aircraft

Robinson Wink

I can fly low,
I can fly slow,

I can buzz the trucks on the highway,
I can fly between the highrise buildings in the city,

I can land on the aircraft carrier,
I can land on a yacht,
I can land on Shiodome,

I can hover,
I can rescue,
I can go anywhere I want !

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

I enjoy the MD-11's. I really enjoy flying the MD-83's. When I flew in FS9 I had an MD-83 with incredible detail. It had the air-brakes that flared open over the engine housing during landings. I like the Cessna 337 for smaller aircraft. I like flying the Learjet 45 and Embraer 120. I do not care for flying 747's or small Cessna 170 or 180 series.

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Low and slow in the Cub.

Flew it from Seattle down Calfornia, over to Vagas, through the grand cayon to Santa fe, down to El Paso, over to Barzoria.

Took over a month at sim rate 1 (realtime), Now that's time wasting.

Got roadmaps and airsectionals to navigate with and vist towns I stop at on their web sites!

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Guest

Like the Md-80 series 😉

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

From an old plane perspective, I love my spitfire that I bought as an expansion pack

For power, I love the Lear Jet and the acceleration/climbing rates that you can get with that

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...