Add-on aircraft with more

Pro Member Trainee
luigi_m_ Trainee

I'm looking for an add-on twin turbo prop in the 8-20 seat range that has "lessons" as such on it, eg, how to handle that type of aircraft, landings, navigation, etc. Any ideas? Someone mentioned that Flight1 aircraft have these sort of extra's with their addons?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

luigi_m_ wrote:

I'm looking for an add-on twin turbo prop in the 8-20 seat range that has "lessons" as such on it, eg, how to handle that type of aircraft, landings, navigation, etc. Any ideas? Someone mentioned that Flight1 aircraft have these sort of extra's with their addons?

Luigi you want to have a good look at this ➡ http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=atr1

Very popular, has everything you might want and then some and it will keep you busy for a long time. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
luigi_m_ Trainee

I was thinking the B200 (prefer the smaller ones). That just as good?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I can't tell you first hand how good it is because I don't own it.

All quality payware aircraft come with detailed procedures, checklists and manuals.

Here's the description:

Aeroworx X-treme King Air B200

The Aeroworx King Air B200 aircraft took 18 months to develop, and has an amazing level of detail built into it. From accurate panel images, through working EFIS-84 and pressurization systems, to a very detailed POH, this is, they believe, one of the most accurate turboprops ever built for FS. With a 100% clickable VC and a VCabin, this plane is sure to satisfy all tastes (a 2D only version is also included).

Hope you'll make the right decision 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...